Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm hungry...

I'm a small girl but I can eat a ton.
I love to eat!
I can't imagine my life if I was hit by a truck the next day and I ended up in the hospital with feeding tubes in me. I would rather die.
I'm a vegetarian who cheats meaning yes, I do eat meat occasionally. For sure I am not able to eat it everyday.
What initially made be start this blog was when I was looking for a specific Dim Sum Restaurant in Downtown Toronto. I was not able to find their online menu. So I decided, "Hey, why not start a blog about food, restaurants, recipes and other things related to food?"

I love taking photos of food and sharing my experience and recommendation of restaurants. So why not start now?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michie! I love food too :) Glad to see you starting a blog about restaurants in the GTA. I had started one too, but work has been busy. I'll try to pick it up again next month hopefully: http://micheyummytummy.blogspot.com .

    Anyways, looking forward to your posts! Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete