Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anime Related to Food

I'm currently watching Cooking Master Boy (52 episodes in total) and Yakitate Japan (69 Episodes in total).

Cooking Master Boy is this ancient old anime which portrays a story of a young teenager Chinese boy who travels around China learning about culinary arts and food. All sorts of things happen to this during this journey to be a top chef. Watching some of Cooking Master Boy had given me some new ideas about cooking and it makes me so hungry watching it sometimes. The people's reaction when they taste the boy's food is so exaggerated.

But Yakitate Japan is even worse. People's reaction to the main character's food/bread is like 25 times more exaggerated. I mean like people seems like their getting .. lack of words to describe these scenes... but appears to be high.. floating in outer space.. and being plain objective K.O, fainting, and there was one scene where the judge of the bread contest was stripping his clothes off. Lol, such randomness. Yakitate Japan also makes me very hungry when I watch it. My boyfriend teases not to get to caught up because he think I'm going to create another flop dish where I am inspired by some random fictional dish.

1 comment:

  1. but thats like every anime everything is like super exaggerated... btw when r we going skating!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete