Sunday, October 14, 2012

When your health starts to deteriorate....

To all of the oinkers out there who loves to eat,

Imagine you suddenly received the news that you can't eat the way how you usually do. 

If you do, it would catalyse the trajectory of chronic illness(es) developing.

The doctor has given me a wake up call and I need to make serious changes in my lifestyle.

No more large portions meaning no more sushi buffets or buffets in general...

Decrease my intake of processed and take-out foods...

Eat more healthly....

Well, I was blown away like the seniors did in that scene in Gangnam Style Music Video at 1:06.

here is the link if you're unsure and fast forward to 1:06:


I thought I was being careful but this wasn't good enough.
Now I have to take extra precautions and take better care of myself from now on. 

I have already taken the first step to acknowledge that this is a problem.

But the next step is researching and planning how I am going to take better care of myself in a realistic perspective.

It would be indeed challenging restraining myself from all of those desserts patient's family members leave on the unit as a thank you gift and I love Pizza. I would do anything for Pizza! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment